The team at Digital Noir are excited to put the call out for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead the continued growth of our brand and expansion into new markets. DN is a business founded on the love of brand marketing and our communications have been central to everything we do since day one.
We are at a point in our evolution where this work can no longer be completed in an ad-hoc manner by the team and are looking for the perfect candidate to come in and take the reins! The role will primarily be focussed on the strategic implementation of campaigns for DN, working closely with the sales team with occasional strategic work for clients. Our brand is very close to all of our hearts, so we are really looking for someone special to champion it into the future.
- Have a brain and enjoy using it
- Live and breathe marketing
- Have 2 + years of experience working hands-on in a senior marketing role
- Have a passion for strong brand marketing
- Have spent serious time in the Facebook Business Manager and GA trenches
- Have either implemented or been involved in the implementation of a CRM and automated marketing
- Understand the basics of SEO
- Believe ethical, permission-based marketing is the future (know who Seth Godin is…)
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Don’t take yourself too seriously but thrive on delivering results
- Have an opinion
Then we are keen to continue a conversation.
- Just dabble in social
- Have never looked at Analytics
- Have never worked on or created communications frameworks
- Don’t know what CRM, CMS, GTM, CPA, CLV, CTA, CRO stand for
- Are afraid of a challenge
Then this ain’t the role for you.
The role will entail:
- Overseeing all Digital Noir campaigns for all products (from ideation through to execution) leading with our design/dev team to develop cohesive brand awareness and traffic based campaigns across social/EDM/web/offline (products include – podcast, app development, audits, WordPress websites, workshops)
- Helping develop new brands for products
- Organising and arranging events (speaking ops/workshops)
- Providing ongoing performance analysis on our website and social campaigns
- Maintaining strategy and posting schedules for social media
- Curating the DN Blog
- Overseeing the implementation of a new CRM system across the business and subsequent marketing automation
- Managing the further development of our digital assets
- Assisting in marketing workshops
We can offer:
- A positive culture, we want you to succeed!
- A vibrant and warm working space…also cool in the summer 😉
- 5 Weeks annual leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- A relaxed but results-driven environment
- Wine, or if that’s not your tipple, you name it!
We want someone with passion and drive to help take an established South Aussie brand to the next level, we have a fantastic local team based on Flinders Street in the city.
To apply for the position please begin by submitting a Cover Letter and CV through Seek here – and then completing a short video survey at this link – https://facecruit.com/public/JobDF8LCO
Attention to detail is so important to us. So take heed of the application requirements above. You must complete the video survey.
Looking forward to seeing what you can bring to Digital Noir!
To find out more about us just Google Digital Noir!