Are you a passionate human being who thrives on communicating great stories, developing new relationships and constantly learning?
Hi, it’s nice to meet you!
The team at Digital Noir are excited to be putting the call out for a Sales & Marketing Manager to lead the continued growth of our brand and expansion into new markets. DN is a small but vibrant team of creative professionals located in Adelaide’s east end, designing and developing world-class digital products. We have (what we believe is) a great working environment, culture and a challenging role for the right person.
Our sales team is currently led by our Director, Sam Davies. You will be working closely with him and the rest of the team in developing a strategic and creative approach to growing our reach and further engaging our existing client base. Your primary role will be to identify, attract, and acquire new business and let our existing team do the closing! The ideal candidate will have a mixture of Sales and Marketing in their background.
- Have a brain and enjoy using it
- Have an excellent track record in sales/business development
- Understand Marketing strategy and assembling communications frameworks
- Love communicating with your fellow humans
- Have experience in a digital marketing agency/environment; you will be highly regarded.
- Are digitally savvy
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Don’t take yourself too seriously but thrive on delivering results
- Take a consultative sales approach, solution selling
- Have the ability to listen and understand client requirements
- Loathe a traditional ‘hard sell’ approach
- Have a positive outlook on life and enjoy a laugh (and a wine or two, if that’s your tipple)
- Have worked with CRM’s
- Have an opinion
Then please keep reading.
In the role, you will need to:
- Create strategies for the continued growth and expansion of our client base
- Advice on digital strategies (i.e. website updates in line with sales/growth strategies)
- Engage professionally, intelligently and articulately with a wide variety of business owners across multiple industry sectors
- Be innovative and apply outside the square, thinking in your prospecting for new accounts.
- Consistently meet KPI’s and targets.
- Be meticulously organised with your communication and follow-up of prospective new clients.
- Manage external consultants (SEO, SEM, Paid Social etc)
- Engage yourself in continual industry education, keeping your finger on the pulse at all times, to be a trusted and value-based advisor
- Research organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Assist in increasing the value of current customers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with Not For Profit Organisations
- Have a good high-level understanding of Website and app technologies
- A strong business network
We can offer:
- A positive culture, we want you to succeed!
- A vibrant and warm working space…also cool in the summer 😉
- Flexible working arrangements
- A relaxed but results-driven environment
- Wine, or if that’s not your tipple, you name it!
We want someone with passion and drive to help take an established South Aussie brand to the next level. The role will be full time on a fixed salary with KPI based incentives. Please respond with your CV and a cover letter selling yourself to us!
APPLY HERE – https://www.seek.com.au/job/52104186