Digital Noir is on the lookout for an AMAZING website UI/UX designer to join our team. We are a small but dynamic group of developers and designers creating world class digital products for clients all around the world. We are not looking for someone average. You will need to live and breathe website UI and UX design and be able to walk straight in and kick goals.
Who are you?
Do you love designing amazing looking websites in Photoshop?
Do you enjoy pushing the boundaries of your skills?
Do you love to think outside the square and create unique digital experiences?
If you answered yes to these questions, read on. If not, don’t waste your/our time.
You can come in any shape or form as long as you are comfortable being thrown straight into the deep end, designing beautiful, unique websites. You will need to feel comfortable designing autonomously and managing your own time efficiently.
If you are a graphic designer that thinks you could give web design a go, this job is not for you. You need to have experience and passion for websites and UI/UX. Graphic design and illustration skills would definitely increase your chances though!
We want you involved in projects from the client meeting, right through to making them live. We want someone with good liaising skills to work with us and our clients.
The following skills are a MUST:
- 2+ Years website UI/UX design experience
- Up to date knowledge of current UI/UX trends
- Kick-ass design skills proven by your examples
- Strong Photoshop skills (well-organised layers)
- Strong Illustrator skills
- Good Indesign skills
- Ability to effectively communicate your vision to our developers
- A genuine love for the art of designing websites
- Amazing organisational skills
- Excellent time management
- Be happy and willing to chat with clients in person
These skills would mean you are extra special:
- Experience working with WordPress
- Experience designing for WordPress
- Understanding of CSS
- Maintain a presence on forums / social sites etc.
- Have your own blog
- Ability to make us laugh
Why Working for Digital Noir is awesome:
- Fast growing team working on world class projects with awesome clients
- Creativity and fun is heavily encouraged at the studio
- Game breaks
- Ability to take control of your own work
Must have ONE OR MORE of the following:
- Passion for card games
- Love music and film
- Wine enthusiast
- Ability to laugh at yourself
The job would start with a 3 month, full-time contract with a permanent position afterwards if you fit the bill. Salary negotiable
What we need from you.
We are not your ordinary company and we are not looking for an ordinary candidate. To ensure we are not wasting our time even looking at your resume we will need the following:
- Cover letter explaining why we NEED to hire you and how you tick our boxes
- Resume with relevant previous jobs, skill set and experiences
- Links to sites you have designed
- An example of the piece of work you are most proud of
Please send everything above to email@example.com
If you want to get creative, Snap or Instagram us @digitalnoir
We won’t even look at your application if it is missing one of the above.
Looking forward to seeing what you can bring to Digital Noir!