Digital Noir is on the lookout for a gun, web developer to join our growing team. We are a dynamic group of developers and designers creating high-quality digital products for clients all around the world. If you live and breathe web development, we want to foster your talents to help you become one of the best in the business.
Who are you?
You love coding amazing looking websites.
You enjoy pushing the boundaries of your skills.
If you are a graphic designer that just dabbles in development, this job is not for you. A very good eye for design would definitely increase your chances though!
You can come in any shape or form as long as you enjoy being thrown straight into the deep end, creating beautiful, WordPress websites on custom themes.
We want you involved in projects from the client meeting, right through to making them live.
- Up to date knowledge of current coding techniques
- Strong PHP skills
- Strong JQuery/JS skills.
- Strong database skills
- Ability to create websites from Photoshop designs
- Ability to create custom WordPress themes from scratch on Bootstrap framework
- A genuine love for the art of coding websites
- Amazing organisational skills
- Good eye for design
- Excellent time management
- Be happy and willing to chat with clients in person
These skills would mean you are extra special:
- Experience in creating web backends for apps
- Familiarity with frameworks (cake, Laravel, etc.)
- Maintain a presence on forums / social sites etc.
- Have your own blog
- Ability to make us laugh.
Must have ONE OR MORE of the following:
- Passion for card games
- Love music and film
- Wine enthusiast
- Ability to laugh at yourself
Why Working for Digital Noir is awesome:
- Fast growing team working on world class projects with interesting clients
- Creativity and fun is encouraged at the studio
- Relaxed but professional environment
- Game breaks
- Ability to take control of your own work
How to apply.
The job would be a short trial period leading to a permanent position afterwards if you fit the bill.
We are not your ordinary company and we are not looking for an ordinary candidate. Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter explaining why we NEED to hire you and how you tick our boxes
- Resume with relevant previous jobs, skill set and experiences
- Links to sites you have developed
- An example of the piece of work you are most proud of
We won’t even look at your application if it is missing one of the above.
Looking forward to seeing what you can bring to Digital Noir!