Our topic for this week’s episode is “The Future of Work”. It’s something I’ve been thinking about for a while. With Covid and its huge impact on all of our lives, changes to the working world really were fast tracked. As expected, we spoke a lot about pandemic and how work-life has changed, but we also got into how this can and should can be personalised – something that works really well for one person could not be right for another.
In this episode I speak with
- Emma Weston – Founder / CEO at Agridigital
- Flavia Tata Nardini Co-Founder & CEO at Fleet Space
- Lauren Capelin – Principal at Startmate
- Julie Trell – Chief Play Officer at Playful Purpose
- Katherine Boiciuc – Associate Director at Maximus
- Sarah Nolet – General Partner at Tenacious Ventures
- Nicole Dyson – Founder at Future Anything
Thanks so much to all these amazing speakers, we had some great conversations.