In-depth analysis and ongoing strategy, no-nonsense SEO (without the spam).
You hear SEO and you cringe. We don’t blame you.
We get all the phone calls too. SEO can be a bit of a nasty word. It gets thrown around like it is some magic pill. It is not. Good Google ranking stems from high-quality content and a well-structured website. Included in every site we make are all the ingredients to give you a leg up and the perfect platform for creating the rich content that will get you seen on Google. If you require an in-depth SEO Analysis or ongoing SEO work we can chat about that as well.
Confused about SEO? Allow us to shed some light on it.
What does SEO even mean?
SEO is an acronym for Search Engine Optimisation. You may hear us refer to it a lot, because it is all about getting your website seen by your target audience on Google (or other Search Engines) results.
Why should I care about SEO?
What is the first thing a potential customer does when they want to buy a product or service? They ‘Google’ it. If you don’t appear in search engine rankings when someone types in keywords relevant to what you sell, they’ll most likely go with someone else.
How do I get my site to the top of the list?
You can help your website rank well by:
- Thinking about your target audience before starting your website
- Writing your copy with keywords in mind
- Listening to the experts! We’ve done this before, so let us help your site get seen by the right people.
Digital Noir can help your website rank well with:
- Expert copywriting services
- SEO Keyword Analysis
- SEO Consultation
- Conversion optimisation (included in all websites)
- SEO Essentials (included in all websites)