If you have a strong passion for development and want to work in a creative, welcoming environment on world-class websites and software? Digital Noir is on the lookout for an experienced Full Stack Web Developer to join our Adelaide based team. We are a dynamic group of strategic thinkers, developers and designers creating high-quality digital products for a diverse client base.
If you consider yourself a task worker or ‘paint by numbers’ developer this job is not for you. We want someone with an open mind and the creative skills to help explore solutions.
If that sounds like you, read on.
You should have:
- A brain and know how to use it!
- Experience using popular MVC’s
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with writing Software Requirement Specifications
- Experience working in Agile frameworks (SCRUM)
- Working knowledge of Linux server administration and Apache configurations.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and SASS
- Experience with Rest and SOAP API’s and other Web Service integrations
- Experience in developing for WordPress, using W3C standards.
- Git Repository experience
- Strong English communication skills, both in writing and face-to-face
- Leadership skills
These skills would mean you are extra special:
- Management experience
- Maintain a presence on forums / social sites etc.
- Experience in Amazon Web Service
- Have your own blog
- Ability to make us laugh.
Things we love
- Card games
- Music and film
- Wine & Food
- Laughing at ourselves
Why working for Digital Noir is awesome:
- A dynamic team working on world-class projects with interesting clients
- Creativity and fun is encouraged at the studio
- Relaxed but professional environment
- Game breaks
- Ability to take control of your own work
How to apply:
We are not your ordinary company and we are not looking for an ordinary candidate. Please email the following to [email protected]…
- Cover letter explaining why we NEED to hire you and how you tick our boxes
- Resume with relevant previous jobs, skill set and experiences
- Links to any sites / apps you have developed or worked on
- An example of the piece of work you are most proud of
This is a full-time role with salary negotiable based on experience.
Attention to detail is so important to us. So take heed of the application requirements above.
Looking forward to seeing what you can bring to Digital Noir!
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 08 8376 6324