Digital Noir is on the lookout for an experienced Full Stack Web Developer to join our Adelaide based team. We are a dynamic group of developers and designers creating high-quality digital products for a diverse client base.
If you live and breathe development and want to work in a creative, welcoming environment on world class websites and software, read on.
Who are you?
You should have:
- Experience using popular MVC’s
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with writing Software Requirement Specifications
- Experience working in Agile frameworks (SCRUM)
- Working knowledge of Linux server administration and Apache configurations.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and SASS
- Experience with Rest and SOAP API’s and other Web Service integrations
- Experience in developing for, WordPress, using W3C standards.
- Experiences in Amazon Web Service are highly desirable.
- Work toolset includes JIRA, Git, Confluence
- English language skills must be near perfect!
- Flawless communication skills are essential
- Leadership skills
These skills would mean you are extra special:
- Management experience
- Maintain a presence on forums / social sites etc.
- Have your own blog
- Ability to make us laugh.
Would be great if you have:
- Passion for card games
- Love music and film
- Wine enthusiast
- Ability to laugh at yourself
Why working for Digital Noir is awesome:
- Dynamic team working on world class projects with interesting clients
- Creativity and fun is encouraged at the studio
- Relaxed but professional environment
- Game breaks
- Ability to take control of your own work
How to apply:
We are not your ordinary company and we are not looking for an ordinary candidate. Please email the following to [email protected]…
- Cover letter explaining why we NEED to hire you and how you tick our boxes
- Resume with relevant previous jobs, skill set and experiences
- Links to any sites / apps you have developed or worked on
- An example of the piece of work you are most proud of
This is a full-time role with salary negotiable based on experience.
Attention to detail is so important to us. So take heed of the application requirements above.
Looking forward to seeing what you can bring to Digital Noir!
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 08 8376 6324