Our lead PHP developer is up to his neck in work and is now in search of a new accomplice
Do you live and breathe PHP?
Do you know your way around databases?
Can you create a pixel perfect website from a Photoshop design?
Have you worked with WordPress?
If you answered yes to these questions, read on. If not, don’t waste your/our time.
You can come in any shape or form as long as you are comfortable being thrown straight into the deep end, creating beautiful, custom WordPress websites on custom themes. We also need someone that is able to create PHP backends for our apps.
If you are an all rounder or graphic designer that dabbles in development as well, this job is not for you. A good eye for design would definitely increase your chances though!
We want you involved in projects from the client meeting, right through to making them live. We want someone with good liaising skills to work with us and our clients.
The following skills are a MUST:
- 2+ Years WordPress development experience
- Up to date knowledge of current coding techniques
- Strong PHP skills
- Strong database skills
- Can creating custom WordPress field types
- Can create custom WordPress widgets
- Develop in WordPress without excessive use of shortcode
- Ability to create pixel perfect website from Photoshop design
- Ability to create custom WordPress themes from scratch on Bootstrap framework
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent time management
These skills would mean you are extra special:
- Skills in creating web backends for apps
- Familiarity with the Laravel framework
- Good eye for design
- Good communication skills
Why Working for Digital Noir is awesome:
- Fast growing team working on world class projects with interesting clients
- Fun environment
- Creativity is encouraged
- Game breaks
- Ability to take control of your work
Must have ONE OR MORE of the following:
- Table tennis skills
- Passion for card games
- Wine enthusiast
- Ability to laugh at yourself
The job would be an initial 3 month contract with a full time position afterwards if we like you.
Please email email@example.com with your resume and links to your work.